Review CMS Resources on 2016 MU Program Requirements
Meaningful Use and PQRS Reporting is coming up at the start of 2017. Get your 2016 data ready! The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) (@) has created the following materials to help providers attest successfully to the Medicare and Medicaid EHR Incentive Programs in 2016.
- Eligible Professionals (EPs) and Eligible Hospitals/Critical Access Hospitals (CAHs)What You Need to Know for 2016 Tip sheets
- EPs and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs Specification Sheets
- Alternate Exclusions Fact Sheet
- Health Information Exchange Fact Sheet
- Broadband Access Exclusions Tip Sheet
- Security Risk Analysis Tip Sheet
- Patient Electronic Access Tip Sheet
- EPs and Eligible Hospitals/CAHs Public Health Reporting in 2016 Tip Sheets
- Guide for EPs Practicing in Multiple Locations
CMS is encouraging EPs, eligible hospitals, and CAHs to use the relevant resources to prepare for attestation.